Sunday, 5 July 2009

Post Birthday Sulk.

The post birthday sulk has begun. Actually it started about halfway through my birthday due to what is known in aviation accident investigation parlance as an 'event cascade'. I woke up deaf in one ear, then managed to slice open my gum on a particularly sharp peanut, which then proceeded to make one side of my head swell up. I then found out that the house is going to be rewired at some point in the next month which will mean no leccy so no work for several weeks, the last time we had the builders in both my computers died from shock. I have no idea how I'm going to get all this work done in time for October and every time I think about it I get a blinding headache that feels like someone is driving an icepick through my left eyeball into the back of my skull. This may also be an indicator that I need a new eye test as everything seems blurry now even with my reading glasses.

The banana plants are doing well though.

No comments: