Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Flick gets its UK premier at Raindance 2008


The film I’ve been working on for the last 4 years (give or take a year as my memory seems completely shot) finally got its UK premier last week at Raindance 2008. I haven’t actually seen it since the rough cut so have no idea what it’s like, but people do seem to be saying positive things about my comic book transitions – which is good. The word cult is being used a lot which is encouraging as that means DVD sales and I have points (well a point singular) so if they sell enough I may actually qualify for a check now and then. Faye was on Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago promoting the film and they hinted it was due out in the New Year. They showed a still of my poster – well the second version which is landscape and significantly different to my original. Waiting for David, the director, to ring for a chat so will know more about the eventual release date soon hopefully.

I’m also waiting to read some reviews. The first one I’ve been able to find is here.http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/raindance-film-festival-review-flick/

No comments: